MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The role of the brand ambassador is to conduct the most informative and professional product/brand mentoring, tastings, activations and HNW consumer engagement with focus on the Pernod Ricard Brand of focus.
Network / Recruiting
Build privileged relationships between our (list to be added) brands and the right industry contacts/influencers.
Develop relationships, liaise and influence key media, industry, distributor, trade and other organizations and individuals that can play an instrumental role in building brand reputation and advocacy of our brands, like :
- key influencers including celebrities and journalists to create awareness on our brands.
- key corporates.
- connectors and trend creators (Focus on fashion, design, art and blogger community)
- trendsetters and early adopters
Attend brand events / portray brand lifestyle
- Keep abreast of industry news.
- Know the local luxury environment, live the life of category and bring our brands to life.
- Train and induct the Pernod Ricard Sales force and our appointed distributors on the brand and the intricacies of selling luxury.
- Train and induct Key Accounts including but not limited to 5 star hotels and other high class establishment management and staff
- Train and mentor key HNW and influential individuals
In cooperation with marketing team and sales force, identify and target Leading & Premium non trade accounts in line with brand image/development like :
- Core target hang outs
- specific events (Fashion week, Economic forum…)
- trade associations…
- Build relationships with each target outlet including bar staff education and consumer mentoring.
- Recruit & convert Key influencers & target consumers to the brand through trial & brand education.
- Identify, develop and animate virtual communities around brands on key social media (in coordination with the digital manager) –mainly Facebook, Twitter and 2Go- by creating exciting content sharable by users
- Support brand and portfolio on trade activation by providing relevant band information to consumers.
- Ensure all required brand visibility items are implemented before training and mentoring sessions.
- Provision of market intelligence, investigating, analyzing and reporting on key competitor activity and market dynamics to Marketing team.
- Maintain and update database of all prospects collected from events attended, leads and collecting from premium clubs
- Maintain database of tasting attendees.
- Send email invitations.
- Send SMS reminders.
- Send thanks for attending notes.
- And network to achieve direct communication with the target consumers.
- To manage distribution of corporate gifting brochures produced at year end.
- To leverage her/his network to ensure and optimize PR portfolio presence in B2B business. Track, manage and update key B2B database
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Graduate – 1 to 2 years out of school
- Knows the social scene
- Wines & spirits enthusiast and connoisseur
- Marketing profile with commercial sensitivity
- English: fluent
- Local business language : operational
- Ability to work in a luxury environment
- Confident, Down to earth and self-controlled
- Extremely outgoing, sociable personality and strong networking capability
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation with controlled communication
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible, engaged
- Ability to show initiative, creativity and entrepreneurial skills
- Reliable & Hard working
- Ability to adapt to different audiences (from sales force to High-end consumers)
- Integrity and ethics (responsible alcohol consumption)