If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AG Leventis Nigeria Plc - For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis is recruiting to fill the position of:
Responsible for handling all maintenance of factory machinery, equipment and technical projects as it relates to LFL operations:
Maintenance of all equipment of the factory:
- Maintenance of the production machinery
- Maintenance of all utilities' equipment (generator, air compressors, boilers, freezers and chillers, water treatment plant, flour distribution system etc)
- Preparation and follow-up of the activities of maintenance personnel on a daily basis.
- Lead all repair activities in case of break-down.
- Follow-up of the preventive maintenance schedule of the factory (to be implemented).
- Check the availability of crucial spare parts while he/she tries to keep the spare parts inventory to the minimum.
- Management of all contracts for maintenance services provided.
- Preparation of annual budget and CAPEX evaluation for maintenance function.
Technical projects of the factory:
- Participation in the design of new projects.
- Preparation of documents with technical scope for each project.
- Collection and evaluation of the offers from the potential contractors.
- Follow-up the implementation of each project up to completion.
- Evaluate current production process and prepare proposals for efficiency improvement
- Strong experience in Automated Hydraulic Machines in Food manufacturing industry.
- Numerical skills
- Confident and Presentable
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Must be computer literate
- Minimum B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Coren Certified Engineer added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org on subject matter- Maintenance Engineer.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.