Liquidfire Engineering Services, we are a multi-skilled provider of a broad range of sustainable engineering solutions to clients who are typically large commercial, industrial or retail property owners and tenants spread throughout Nigeria and the West Africa Sub-region.
Our core operation is in the design and fabrication of secured ATM Kiosks, mobile kiosks, Portacabins e.t.c., which are used for site offices, schools, event halls, temporary and permanent structures, health centers and many more uses.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Facilitate the completion of roads, building sites, recreational areas or bridges.
- Coordinate findings with work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients.
- Determine methods and procedures for establishing survey control.
- Keeps accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in related field.
- Adequate experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of land surveying.
- Adequate Knowledge in land surveying, infrastructure, building drawing reading & drafting standards.
- Knowledge of physical quantity surveying for building & infrastructure work.
- Ability to work without supervision and able to use modern survey equipment.
- Knowledge of other surveying softwares will be an added advantage.
- Must live and stay in Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.