• Production facilities modification.
• Support the Integrated Control and Safety System upgrade project from Basic engineering phase to Commissioning.
• Gather Data to validate pre-project engineering
• Develop SOW, supervision, control and coordination of the Basic Engineering of the ICSS
• Develop SOW & CFT package for the EPCI phase of the project.
• Supervise the EPCI CONTRACTOR during the EPIC stage of the project.
• Design and specification of an integrated control and safety systems, this include; Control systems, Shutdown systems, Fire & Gas system, control and technical room layouts, networking systems, I/O Marshalling and Terminal Cabinets, power supplies, interposing relays etc.
• Develop and monitor the technical document register for project deliverables
• Review and approve instrumentation and control deliverables prepared by EPIC CONTRACTOR.
• Prepare requisitions and datasheet for instrumentation and control material procurement.
• Respond to Technical queries during design and engineering phase
• Participate in Technical qualification and evaluation of EPCI contractor and ICSS suppliers.
• Participate in project technical reviews
• Supervise EPCI activities for the ICSS upgrade
• Integrate systems and packages hardware and software
• Manage Project interface
• Participate in FAT, iFAT, SIT and SAT for ICSS
• Site supervision during installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Qualification: Minimum Qualification :
- B.Sc./B.Eng.(Elec / Electronics Eng.) or Equivalent, Chartered Engineer with at least 10 years experience in Control systems design and installation.
- Must have been involved in a similar ICSS project in COMPANY Group.
- Working knowledge of ISA Codes, IEC Standards and relevant industry standards.
Required Trainings/ Certifications:
- SAS/HUET,BOSIET & Medical Certificate