Job in a Foremost Newspaper House
Posted on: 5 May, 2015
Deadline: 19 May, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A foremost Newspaper House based in Abuja, requires the services of a
To enhance protection of lives and property through effective and efficient coordination of its Security Operations.
- Minimum of First Degree. However, mature candidate with lower academic qualification but with verifiable and enviable Military/Paramilitary background stands a chance.
- Not below 35 years of age.
- Physically and mentally fit, agile and fast-thinking
- Experience in security control and intelligence gathering
- Must be free of crime and criminality.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should submit their written application letters and relevant credentials with updated curriculum vitae to;
ABUJA BUREAU CHIEF
Plot 415, Olu Awotesu Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
All applications must be received, two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- News Reporter/Correspondent at Dobizness
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)