Job in a Foremost Newspaper House
Posted on: 5 May, 2015
Deadline: 19 May, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
A foremost Newspaper House based in Abuja, requires the services of a
To enhance protection of lives and property through effective and efficient coordination of its Security Operations.
- Minimum of First Degree. However, mature candidate with lower academic qualification but with verifiable and enviable Military/Paramilitary background stands a chance.
- Not below 35 years of age.
- Physically and mentally fit, agile and fast-thinking
- Experience in security control and intelligence gathering
- Must be free of crime and criminality.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should submit their written application letters and relevant credentials with updated curriculum vitae to;
ABUJA BUREAU CHIEF
Plot 415, Olu Awotesu Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
All applications must be received, two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head of West Africa Languages at the BBC World Service
- Reporters at Concise News
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- Video Editor/Creative Director at Kraks Media
- 2017 Internship Career Sprout Project (ICSP17) at Monkey Media Limited
- Business Development Executives at AIM Group