Vacancy in a Fast Growing FMCG/Snack Company
Posted on: 28 April, 2015
Deadline: 12 May, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
A fast growing FMCG/Snack Company located in Ota Ogun State requires the services of an experienced General Manager to oversee the General Administration of the Business.
- A Nigerian or Expatriate (with good communication skills).
- Must have lunched new products to the market successfully.
- Should posses a minimum of bachelors Degree from a reputable university in business operations, Sales, Technical or any other related discipline.
- Possession of Master degree oriand related professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience to include sales and marketing with exposure to general management.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG/Snack industry and experience in all the associated areas including technical, general management, finance, people management etc
- Sound commercial business understanding and good knowledge of health and safety.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and get results through others
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities at a strategic and functional level
- Must be familiar with current trends, practices and metrics in the industry
- Ambitious and driven by results, should be ready to take on the challenge of growing and building up a business and a brand.
- A strong strategic thinker and team leader.
- A creative person who will bring new ideas of business to top management team.
- Formulate and execute company's strategic plan;
- Introduce new products to the market
- Establish and lead execution of operation strategy
- Set and achieve key performance targets for: sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance;
- Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business;
- Manage all sales related activities covering, setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensure accurate delivery of products in all sales channels;
- Ensure timely collection of company's money from the market.
- Develop plan to minimize expired products from the market;
- Understand the risk associated with business including sales, operations, finance and people.
- Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process.
- Timely presentation of competitors' activities and provision of market feed-back on new products, price changes, new launches, etc to top management.
- Communicate operationalfsales results, activities, etc. to the Management Board and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement
- Work closely with HR department on recruitment, training and developing people and their business skills and the agility and commercial acumen to adapt to a diverse range of business challenges
- Good Sales, Technical and Management skills
- Strategic Thinking skill
- Good communication skill
- Creative skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload
Method of Application
To apply, send your application and CV to email@example.com on or before 12th May 2015, using GM as the subject of the Mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Finance Manager at PPG Protective & Marine Coatings
- Sales Executives at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Machine Operators at 25th and Staffing
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Job Openings at Afordonz Consulting Limited
- Grauate Quality Analyst at FrieslandCampina
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company