Jobs in a Leading Multinational Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 28 April, 2015
Deadline: 12 May, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
A leading Multinational Manufacturing Company in Lagos requires the services of intelligent self-motivated and target driven individuals for immediate employment
- Not above 35 years old HND/BSc in Marketing or related fields, minimum of 3 years working experience preferably in stationery outfit/fast moving consumer goods.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage,
- Applicants for the eastern/northern positions must be able to speak the local languages.
go to method of application »
- He will trouble shoot, diagnose, install and maintain electrical systems & machineries in the factory according to the regulations of IIE and NIS.
- He will have knowledge of servicing & repairs of generator sets, chillers and compressors.
- Must possess OND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a recognise institution with six (6) years working experience.
- Ability to run shifts and use electrical circuit diagrams from a plastic manufacturing company is an advantage.
- Age limit: between 27 - 35 years.
Method of Application
Apply with detail CV, academics qualifications in two weeks to:
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Admin Officer/ Assistant at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Information Technology(IT) Advisor (Enterprise Application Integration Solution Architect) at Chemonics International
- Area Sales Manager at Dogans Sugar Limited
- Jobs at Unihold
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Nigerian Bottling Company (Coca-Cola)
- HVAC Technicians at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- HR Officer at Fan Milk Plc
- Sales Representatives - UPS at JMG Limited