Job at System Waves Technologies
Posted on: 28 April, 2015
Deadline: 26 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
System Waves Technologies is a subsidiary of Superstakers Entertainment Company. System Waves Technologies is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) firm located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. We are also a firm of ICT consultants, System developers and System integrators providing ICT services to customers cutting across the public and private sectors of the economy including the Nigeria government, Business communities etc.
System Waves Technologies was incorporated under companies and Allied Matters Acts 1990, with C.A.C. Certificate registration number of BN 2213046. We aim to provide our esteemed customers with ICT solutions that will help leverage their ICT investments to achieve their business objectives. System Waves Technologies commenced business with vast experience and expertise spanning a wide range of ICT platforms and architectures. At System Waves Technologies, we have a passion for ICT.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Research and document data flows.
- Research and document application solutions, ETL, SQL, etc.
- Review and generate business rules for data.
- Ensure data modeling deliverables conform to data modeling standards.
- Support integration of models and ensure definitions are consistent across the enterprise for scalability and re-usability.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
- Design and manage conceptual, logical and physical data models, including verzioning, change management and governance.
- Provide data analyst services that allow separate transactional systems to re-use and share data.
- Provide data analyst services that facilitate an efficient and accurate data load into integrated schemes within the data warehouse.
- A Degree/HND in applied Mathematics, Information Science, Computer Science.
- A minimum of second class lower degree/equivalent.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- A minimum of 2 years cognate working experience.
- An Enthusiastic learner
- Dedication to customer service and quality control
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skill
- Time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (Resume) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions