Jobs at PrivateProperty.com.ng
Posted on: 28 April, 2015
Deadline: 11 May, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PrivateProperty.com.ng
Private Property Nigeria - Our clients include prominent Real Estate Developers and Agencies, we are the leading online real estate business in Nigeria. Over 100,000 consumers use www.PrivateProperty.ng every month to find properties.
We advertise extensively in print, online and outdoors on taxis and BRT’s and are regularly quoted in the press, continues to grow at a rapid pace and we are looking to hire the best talent for the role of:
- You will join an exciting, dynamic, high growth environment where you will play a critical role in strengthening the Private Property brand - working with a fun team of Internet, media, real estate and marketing professionals!
- Maintain a consistent look and feel of property listings.
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors to ensure client property listings on website is updated regularly.
- Create property descriptions.
- Benchmark the site against competitors and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitoring website performance and raising any technical issues.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross departmental team
- Good IT skills, all MS Office package, Excel, PP, Word etc
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner and organized approach to work
- Has the drive and focus to work alone, can prioritize tasks
- Be able to hit the ground running and manage the changes through, someone who can think outside the box and keeps up to date with the Digital landscape and recommend changes
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
go to method of application »
- VAT, PAYE and any other necessary submissions to the relevant authorities by the deadline dates.
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of the cash flow forecast .
- Responsibility for internal controls (petty cash, salaries and wages).
- Maintenance of Insurance schedules and insurance claims.
- Liaising with the auditors for the annual statutory audit as well as other audits as necessary.
- Update and maintain petty cash and petty cash schedule, as well as administering petty cash payments and reconciliation thereof.
- Maintenance of Head Office Revenue and Expenses sheets on a weekly basis.
- Sending all month-end information through to Head Office by the 4th of the month, enabling them to complete the management accounts timeously.
- Liaising with the accountant at Head Office on a weekly basis.
- Education: HND/B.Sc. in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar working environment with proven office and administration skills.
- Must possess financial background knowledge of Accounting basics and necessary laws
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Other: Must have an uncompromising approach to accurate and timely reporting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV's with the role, Data Entry Specialist as the title of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Mails without appropriate title will not be entertained.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrivateProperty.com.ngSimilar Jobs
- Chief Imam at the Baytus Salam Central Mosque, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL)
- Latest Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
- Jobs at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Job Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Graduate Distribution Representatives at ToLet.com.ng
- Project/Facility Lead at Willco Property Management
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Real Estate Development Company
- Human Resource Officers at Meritabode Nigeria Limited