Administrative Vacancies at Supermart.ng
Posted on: 28 April, 2015
Deadline: 4 May, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart.ng Nigeria, Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The successful candidate will work closely with the directors and senior management teams to identify recruitment requirements and fill open roles. This is an exciting role for someone who has a background in HR and recruitment and is looking to help define and implement best of breed recruitment initiatives.
- He/she will also be in charge of all Office Administration issues, engaging and managing all our external service providers and ensuring the day-to-day functioning of the office. The successful candidate will also be our primary contact with external press and be in charge of outbound communications.
- Leverage cost effective recruitment methods and solutions such as social media, LinkedIn, ads, research and relevant job boards to acquire desired candidates to interview for roles in the company.
- Assist with the screening of prospective candidates to provide the company with suitable candidate short lists
- Maintain, track and report all candidate feedback, manage the interview process, subsequent feedback and next steps as well as check references and negotiate as necessary.
- Responsible for managing all recruitment administration including preparing offer letters and contracts.
- Circulate recruitment numbers to management team
- Manage the recruitment and induction of employees
- Involved in all employee relations issues around disciplinary meetings, grievances, performance, absence management as well as recruitment from start to finish and manage training within the organization
- Manage all communication with the press, and external constituents
- Manage all our external service providers and ensure the day-to-day functioning of the office, including planning for and managing procurements, repairs and replenishments.
- A Bachelor's Degree with 2-5 years' experience within a Customer Service, Recruitment or HR environment
- Good ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & recruitment solutions
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner.
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Event organization and management skills.
- An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with employees and press people.
- A truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment.
- Accelerated career growth with autonomy and lots of responsibility.
- Regular advise and mentorship sessions.
- Competitive salary.
- A Silicon Valley type fun atmosphere.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- PHP Developer at Livio
- Information Technology Roles at PayPorte.com
- Senior Analyst, Customer Life Management At Konga
- 3PL Regional Manager at Jumia Nigeria
- Graphic Designer and Online Marketing Executive at Cresttoys
- Pallet Truck / Forklift Operators at 478 Limited
- IT Asset Management Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Content Creator at Konga.com