New Job Vacancy at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 27 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
- Stakeholder Management – identify and align key executives and employees throughout the organization with project goals during the
- lifecycle of projects. Identify keys for success and potential risks with specific plans for mitigation
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology to lead change management activities and regularly conduct
- change impact assessments to determine effectiveness of change programs
- Collaborate with Business Partners and Line Management in development, implementation and adoption of change initiatives
- Assess impact of changes in organization structure and coordinate change management process for all organizational changes in
- relation to organization structures.
- Source information from employees on impact of change initiatives and provide customised solutions
- Assess change impact on the current organization and measure organization readiness to embrace and accept the change initiatives
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Work with project teams and stakeholders to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of the Organisation Development team, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity
8 years work experience including;
- 2 years in a supervisory capacity
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Experience in leading and undertaking complex transition or change management projects
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- 3 years' experience in change management / project coordination preferably in a telecomm environment
- Experience in a consulting / advisory role in HR
- Change Management
- Project Management
- HR processes and policies
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies
- General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
- Graduate Facility and Admin Officer at Terragon Group
- Warehouse Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Job Openings at Cellulant