ROI Digital is an online media sales agency servicing advertisers, media agencies and brands offering a bouquet of premium online (mobile and internet) media opportunities. Representing international/local web and mobile publishers, we are ahead of the ongoing changes in online advertising, marketing and web publishing in Nigeria.
• Be accountable for the revenue targets of our publisher’s digital platforms.
• Manage a team of media sales professionals.
• Be ready to make presentations to clients and participate in local and
• Execute strategic roll-out and implementation through being proactive, innovative,
information sharing and interpreting advertising/media industry needs.
• Provide sales propositions that illustrate an understanding of the clients business
while addressing the needs of ROI Digital business.
• Maintain an intimate knowledge of our assigned portfolio
• Develop, facilitate and execute the creation of an integrated Partner Strategy with a
focus around Acquisition of new advertisers, Retention of existing advertisers (and
• Participate in the facilitation of regular weekly meetings between ROI Digital
and other business units (finance, operations, sales).
• Maintain ultimate responsibility for all contracts related to commercial interests,
and ensure compliance and best opportunity for ROI Digital.
• Generate revenue through bespoke packages and new advertising opportunities
• Understanding the sites, markets and opportunities better than our partners.
• Make sure that all reporting requirements to partners are adhered to, and that it is
accurate, timeous and insightful
• Some of our partners are global and require strict adherence to best practice. The ideal candidate will ensure best practice and adhere to strict business practice stipulated by partners.
• Setup frequent weekly meetings with your team to catch up on developments
• Monitoring pipelines, either formally or informally, per partner throughout the month
• Assists in all Ad Hoc questions/proposals and issues about the site that sales
managers are having & help each sales manager to achieve their monthly targets
within their markets.
• Ensure that all partner collateral is updated on a quarterly basis, at the minimum, and
this is circulated to the account management team, and the business stakeholders
• Make sure that everyone within the group has correct information about your partners
• Make sure that Revenue is the main focus and that all activities link to revenue