- Ensure correctness and accuracy of the Money Market Fund registrar
- Ensure prompt update of MMF’s Register with client’s transactions – New Accounts, Subscriptions and Redemptions.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of MMF subscriber’s data base
- Conduct quarterly reconciliation of Mutual Fund client’s records with the registrar
- Liaise with internal units in the identification and resolution of exceptions as well as providing regular updates to all stakeholders
- Process dividend payments for members of the Money Market Fund
- Issue certificates to members of the Money Market Fund
- Generate periodic and ad-hoc reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- First degree or its equivalent in a Finance related course.
- Relevant professional qualification(s) e.g. CIS, ACCA, ICAN
- Minimum of (5) years’ relevant experience in a registrar role
- Sound awareness/ understanding of trends and recent developments in the Investment Banking industry.