Vacancy at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Posted on: 27 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients.
- Assisting preparation of well cost estimates for Budget and PDCs
- Follow up stock reconciliation between quantities issued to wells and quantities actually consumed and the consequent stock reintegration
- Participate in the monthly closure activities such as the SKF,Accruals and Rig Activity reports.
- Ensure quick invoice processing in the IMP-SCAN workflow
- Review of Drilling PR/PO before release by hierarchy
- Participate in sub-committee meetings with Partners for budget and performance review
- Prepare cost control booklet for assigned rigs
- Periodic review of wells cost against closure forecast for assigned rigs with credible comments for variations identified
- Prepare monthly wells performance and life of project reports for assigned rigs
- Ensure SOX compliance, purchase order reviews, accrual back-up etc
- Provide information on drilling cash calls to aid billings to partners
- Follow-up in STAR the creation of drilling RFS.
- Provide necessar yinformation to Auditors and partners in Well Audits.. Contracts, POs, Invoices etc
- To fully comply with office security,health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take careof colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe(obviously clean and tidy).
- To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
Nigerian context (Nigerian content, Nigerian laws,Authorities involvement in the “dueprocess”) has to be taken into account
- Bsc/HND or its equivalent in SocialScience/Engineering with minimum of 5years post qual. experience
- Good analytical skill and knowledge of cost control tools such as UNISUP(SAP),Business Warehouse, Microsoft Office Suites etc.
- Good knowledge of the Oil&Gas business and good knowledge of drilling operation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Accounting knowledge (Cost allocations, accruals etc)
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco