TDI Global is a multinational performance management company that helps position public and private organizations to achieve sustainable high performance. Our Executive Placement service adopts a new approach that puts the "right people on the right job". This complements our drive to building sustainable high performance organizations.
Implementations of small to large scale clients. The job entails excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations.
Minimum of HND ,Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, Science or Engineering preferred
Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
IT skills preferred.
Social media marketing and Google analytic skills.
- Ensuring delivery according to project timelines
- Presentation Skills: On-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Project Management: Responsible for providing Engagement Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s,etc
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, operations and within the Professional Services Group).
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
- Strong focus on team environment.
- Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or business operations.
The position comes with competitive remuneration, excellent working environment and top career opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to apply online. The deadline for submission of application is Monday 27th of April
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.