Sales Support Engineer assist the sales team in Promoting and Selling Kirby products to new / repeated customers.
• Receive customers inquiry for bidding, study it, prepare QRF& sketches and communicate with engineering / estimation department to get it priced
• Prepare the offer and follow up technical issues with customers
• Communicate with Kirby management ( Sending DAF / E-mails) after consulting his ASM to get further discount on selling price -if needed- and any special approval on delivery / payment terms / any other non standard terms.
• Prepare all entry documents for the new orders, review with ASM and send to PMG/Credit
• Follow up with PMG / Credit Engineering / and all other departments -if needed- to ensure releasing the job for production and shipment after getting necessary approvals from Kirby’s customer.
• Provide after sales services to Kirby customers until the buildings are completely erected.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor in Engineering
• 2-3 years experience in Engineering applications (Design / Construction).
• Additional experience in Design of PEB is mandatory