Vacancy at Sigma Qualitas
Posted on: 26 April, 2015
Deadline: 27 April, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sigma Qualitas Limited
Sigma Qualitas is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
Core Job Functions / Responsibility
- Oversees all service support and service delivery actions taken to ensure they meet business needs and IT requirements and continuously seek innovative ways of improving IT support services.
- Translates the Business Plan and IT Strategy into specific deliverables with respect to Information Technology Governance.
- Establishes the governance frameworks and strict compliance within the IT organization, for IT Service Management, IT Quality Assurance and Service Performance Management.
- Plans and ensures implementation of these IT Service internal processes using best practice standards which include Six Sigma, PAS56, COSO, ISO31000, OCTAVE, NIST, MOR, ISACA SOX, COBIT, Val IT, BS25999, ITIL, ISO27001, BS17799, MSF, PMBOK, Prince 2, ISACA CGEIT, eTOM, SOA, TOGAF, Zachmann, SFIA, ISO 20000 and MOF using both internal and managed external resources/suppliers.
- Participate in the development and planning of IT strategy, policies, projects, service Levels and serves as the customer advocate within the IT organization.
- Provides critical support and substantive management for the consistent implementation of the IT Steering Committee, IT Project Management Board, Service Review Committee and the Change Control Board.
- Enforce the highest standard of Change Control, to guarantee that the production systems run ONLY authorized and tested configurations.
- Implement rigorous automated configuration audits, using appropriate tools.
- Ensure the establishment of a managed Solutions Life-Cycle environment of Test, Development, Staging/QA and Production Systems.
- Oversees the Management of Service Levels with internal and external suppliers.
- Manages Service Continuity through enforced standards of document management for Requirements, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Operations documents.
- Ensures implementation of the IT Strategy and Plans within the operations that implement and enforce IT Service Management best practices (ITIL and ISO 20000)
- Manages Business Continuity through enforced standards of document management for Requirements, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Operations documents, within IT Services.
- Define and enforce Service Management Policies and Procedures.
- Oversee development of ITSM-based management processes and controls to ensure quality is maintained to meet business objectives
- Champion IT service culture and promote service improvements on an on-going basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction with IT services
- Coordinate the daily administration (including any referral or escalation as may be necessary) of Service Management issues which arise in connection with ITSM Services
- Review service metrics (KPIs) that identify the success of the services being utilized to recommend and coordinate implementation of changes to ITSM services to improve.
Requirements and Skills
- Graduate Qualifications: A First Degree BEng, B.Sc, BTec, Science or Technology only from a recognized University REQUIRED.
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Master's degree or Post Graduate Qualification would be of ADVANTAGE.
- Experience: 7 to 10 years’ relevant work experience in IT production environment, NYSC is ESSENTIAL.
- Certifications and Training Requirements: Relevant IT Certifications (CISCO, JAVA etc.), ISO, ITIL, PMP, Applications etc. would be of ADVANTAGE.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Outstanding Process and Systems Documentation, Attention to Detail, Highly Organized, Conflict Resolution, Presentation Skills, Excellent Communication skills, Highly Organized, Team Oriented and Leadership, High Tolerance for Stress, Problem Management (analysis and resolution), Customer Service Orientation, Relationship Builder, High level of Integrity, Time and Priority Management Skills, People Management and Negotiation skills. Superior Analytical.
- Communication, Influencing and Negotiation
- Delegation/ Supervisory
- Problem Solving, Passion for Excellence, Integrity and Empowering people
- Growing people, Team work and Customer Focus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required with your submitted CV are the following; your current earning information and your DOB. Your contact details should contain active phone numbers and email addresses.
- Review your CV every time you make a submission, one CV does not fit all jobs. Kindly note that we need the subject matter of your response to contain the Job Title you are interested in, the file type must be PDF or DOCX, the preference being word documents, any response that contains a file name such as “My CV or My Resume” cannot be treated.
- Please note short listing is based on the requirements in the given job descriptions below such as; qualifications required, years of experience, technology and industry exposure. All candidates for the list positions MUST have relevant and required work experience.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sigma Qualitas LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Simeons's Pivot Resources
- Male Furniture Factory Supervisor at Kemslis Pragmatic Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Pivotage Consulting
- Graduate Call Center Agent at the Outsource Company
- Managed Services Maintenance Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Fresh Vacancies at HReade
- Latest Job Openings at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at TheJobMag