Graduate Accountant at Inesfly Africa
Posted on: 26 April, 2015
Deadline: 8 May, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Inesfly Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Inesfly Africa Limited - We are a leader company in the microencapsulation area. Our technology allows the incorporation of different active substances (natural products, biocide, etc.) into a polymeric microcapsule. Inesfly Micro-Encapsulation Technology is the most effective tool against the insect that cause diseases such as Malaria, Dengue, Leishmaniasis, Yellow Fever and more.
- Invoice management
- Petty cash management,
- Compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements
- Prepare budgets
- Handle related accounting responsibilities
- Candidate must have HND in Accounting.
- Candidate must have 1-3 years work experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with accounting tools and software.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good team working skills.
- Must reside on the Island.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Inesfly AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Confectionery Production Supervisor at Gormley Foods Limited
- Construction Manager at CWAY Group
- Finance Roles at Saroafrica International
- Accountant at BMDirect
- Warehouse Supervisor at SABmiller Plc
- Jobs at Juan Industries Limited
- Machine Operator at Rhabe Ventues Limited