Human Resources Officer at AppZone
Posted on: 25 April, 2015
Deadline: 17 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
- Coordinate a staff training program based on organizational and employee needs
- Use questionnaires and surveys in consultation with managers and staff to analyze training needs as they relate to the goals of the organization and work area
- Compile training manuals
- Develop training resources, which may involve preparing notes and visual displays from researched information or their own knowledge
- Arrange or conduct training courses, which may involve demonstrating equipment, operating video recorders and cameras, leading group discussions or role-playing activities and employing experts to run sessions
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews and by observation, in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones
- Obtain information on work-related external courses, prepare reports on their suitability and make recommendations on staff attendance at training courses
- Prepare, administer and conduct training assessments
- Provide career development sessions for existing staff and conduct induction sessions for new employees
- Assist in developing training interventions to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Support learners during training interventions
- Maintain learner outcomes in a Learning Management System.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, Human Resources or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 year relevant experience in employee administration.
- CIPM and ICM would be an added advantage.
- Masters degree in a HR related field would be an added advantage..
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Jobs at Packetclouds Consults
- Business Development Officers at Netspex Limited
- Finance and Admin Officer at My Kustoma Innovative Technology Limited
- Job Opening at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies At A Leading Nigerian Based Managed IT Security Services Provider (MSSP) - LUDAEL Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunity at Transsion Holdings
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage