Ritmunds Limited has recently secured a third-party contract with GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceutical Nigeria Ltd. Towards executing this contract, vacancies now exist for dynamic, hard-working and result-oriented Medical Representatives to promote Pharmaceutical products for this World Class Pharmaceutical Company.
Successful candidates will promote the products to relevant healthcare customers nationwide and have the following responsibilities:
• Carry out clinical meetings as may be required and detail products to hospitals, pharmacies and institutional customers
• Achieve sales targets, sales growth and market share objectives for designated products within their territories
• Carry out efficient planning for sales in assigned territories to achieve stipulated targets and other key performance indices
• Carry out all activities in accordance with the company's Commercial and Ethics Code and appropriate SOPs
• Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize returns on investment
• Render timely informative reports on promotional activities and key administrative tasks
• Establish preference for the products they will promote
• Develop annual territory business plan for the product portfolios
The candidate must possess the following
• Good time and territory management skills
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Computer literacy skills
• Planning and organising skills
• Selling skills
Successful candidates must be prepared to work in any part of the country. Though the job will be challenging and exciting, adequate training and resources will be provided along with amazing opportunity for career growth and development.
The ideal candidates must not be more than 28 years old, must have university degree in Pharmacy from recognized -institutions, must have completed the NYSC programme and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria. Ability to drive vehicles along with possession of drivers' licence will be an advantage, though not compulsory.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications with accompanying CVs to:
Post Office Box 10254
Festac Town, Lagos Or by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.