If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Starzs Investment Company Limited (SICL) is a wholly indigenous Marine Logistics Company incorporated in Nigeria as a Private Limited Company under the Companies Act in 1984. The Company has its Head Office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State (15C Omerelu Street, GRA 1, and Port Harcourt) and was registered to participate principally in the Marine sector of the Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria.
Objective of Role
To provide high quality, pro-active, dedicated account management support to a portfolio of international key clients to deliver excellent client service, profitable revenue growth and new business opportunities with the clients.
Client Relationship Executives have a dual reporting line to:
- Executive Director for day to day direction and management
- Business Development and Public Relations Department for partnership and client information
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing an understanding of the client’s business and strategy, key decision makers, competitor activity and making recommendations for action.
- Monitoring and analysing key developments in the client’s business and communicating these within the team, identifying opportunities for new business.
- Interface with existing strategic clients to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Building own relationships with clients, acting as key point of contact where appropriate.
- Create clients and competitors database.
- Answering requests for information on capabilities and contacts within the firm.
- Organizing and preparing for client meetings e.g. reviews and pitches and ensuring follow up.
- Coordinating client entertainment activity, focused on identification of guests and briefings/follow ups
- Understand customer needs & communicate with internal and external stake-holders
- Delivering all of the above requires effective relationships and communication with Business Development, Finance, Technical and Engineering, etc to ensure that the clients in your portfolio receive the best service and value add the firm has to offer.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Administration, or other related/relevant area.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- 3 - 5 cognate work experience in business development, relationship management, in a reputable and structured business environment especially in the maritime or oil and gas sector.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.