Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Services to be performed by the Contractor shall include the following, but without limitation;
• Production facilities modification.
• Support the Integrated Control and Safety System upgrade project from Basic engineering phase
• Gather Data to validate pre-project engineering
• Develop SOW, supervision, control and coordination of the Basic Engineering of the ICSS
• Develop SOW & CFT package for the EPCI phase of the project.
• Supervise the EPCI CONTRACTOR during the EPIC stage of the project.
• Design and specification of an integrated control and safety systems, this include; Control systems, Shutdown systems, Fire & Gas system, control and technical room layouts, networking systems, I/O Marshalling and Terminal Cabinets, power supplies, interposing relays etc.
• Develop and monitor the technical document register for project deliverables
• Review and approve instrumentation and control deliverables prepared by EPIC CONTRACTOR.
• Prepare requisitions and datasheet for instrumentation and control material procurement.
• Respond to Technical queries during design and engineering phase
• Participate in Technical qualification and evaluation of EPCI contractor and ICSS suppliers.
• Participate in project technical reviews
• Supervise EPCI activities for the ICSS upgrade
• Integrate systems and packages hardware and software
• Manage Project interface
• Participate in FAT, iFAT, SIT and SAT for ICSS
• Site supervision during installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
• Ensure project is performed in line with project scope of requirements, the company referential and applicable industry standards and codes.
• Ensure effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with company specifications and safety procedures.
• Ensure project objective are realized on time, at the right quality and within budget.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING REQUIRED
Required Trainings/ Certifications:
SAS/HUET,BOSIET & Medical Certificate
Interested and suitably qualified candidate should click here to apply online.