New Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 24 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Ensure implementation of all processes and procedures for Etisalat's international roaming services.
- Keep abreast of trends and advancement in roaming product offerings and recommend options or alternatives to the Director, Wholesale & Carrier Relations
- Develop propositions/business cases for up-to-date roaming packages, propose modifications to enhance existing offerings and proffer recommendations to the Director, Wholesale & Carrier Relations
- Liaise with the Product & Information and VAS team for solution/platform selection and deployment of relevant roaming technology.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate on-going performance and quality of all roaming products and services in line with pre-defined service levels and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate UAT (user acceptance testing) for new product introduction or refinements to existing products.
- Manage alliances with international roaming partners and ensure achievement of service level agreements.
- Plan and negotiate the Inter Operator Tariff (IOT) discount with strategic roaming partners.
- Liaise with the Pricing and Tariffs team to agree and manage roaming tariffs.
- Liaise with the Legal team in reviewing all roaming contracts and agreements.
- Facilitate new product training and coordinate with relevant client facing functions (e.g.Customer Care, Sales and Regional Personnel) to ensure staff are fully trained on all roaming products and services.
- Assist in implementing the unit's work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates' performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Wholesale & Carrier Relations
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Wholesale & Carrier Relations
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Channel Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts
- Experienced Web Designer/Developer at a Technology Firm
- Job Openings at Tros Technologies