New Job Advert at Fosad Consulting Limited
Posted on: 24 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
- Our Client, amongst others, is the Value Added Distributor of Apple in 15 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, and we are recruiting people to grow our business in Nigeria.
- We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic and goal driven Sales and Business Development Executive who would among other things be able to make an immediate impact based on your knowledge and experience of the Nigerian market.
- Job Description
- The successful candidate will be accountable for forming partnerships, business development and driving business sales within these markets to achieve specific sales targets.
- The role operates independently and the successful candidate should be hands-on, energetic and able to work as part of a cross functional team, towards the successful achievement of aggressive growth objectives.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Reposition our brands after years of parallel market abuse.
- Fight ‘grey’ importers and resellers.
- Corral existing and new resellers into a world-class retail machine.
- Streamline and optimise the supply chain.
- Build an incorruptible support infrastructure with impeccable processes and procedures.
- Engage at executive and decision making level with high potential major corporates, multi nationals, mobile network operators and retail channel partners, to drive the growth of all Apple products within these sectors.
- Firmly establish our footprint in all of the above markets through relationship building and partnering with key decision makers to maximize their quarterly and long terms business plans aligned to mutual forecasted growth objectives.
- Overall maximisation of Apple value/volume growth in a sustainable and profitable way by increasing penetration of market in Nigeria including identifying opportunities to grow Apple unit sales, overall revenue and profitability.
- BSc/HND in Marketing and any other related field
- A minimum of 5 years working experience
- Significant Sales and Business Development experience with major corporates, multi nationals, mobile network operators and retail channel partners, dealing with C level executives and decision makers.
- Proven track record of operating effectively within a sales/business development environment which is strongly target driven.
- Sound business acumen and commercial skills.
- Proven track record of doing business in Nigeria.
- Be familiar with legislation guiding business dealings in Nigeria.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Display a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Be flexible and capable of operating effectively within Nigeria.
- Be able to operate independently with limited infra-structure and thrive on the challenge.
- Have personal executive stature and presence.
- Be commercially astute and street-wise.
- Have a sound personal value system with a track record confirming this.
- Be able to work co-operatively with Head Office based in SA and keep clear communication channels open and transparent.
- Be enthusiastic about business development and Sales driven with a passion for customer service excellence.
- An excellent networker.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opening at Box & Cedar
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales Vacancy at CA Global
- HR Executive at Woof Consulting
- Job Opportunities at AFM Recruit
- Head Of Production at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Webmaster at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Career Opportunity at KPMG Nigeria