StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
The Senior Talent Officer will be responsible for implementing policies and dealing with staff welfare and administration-centred activities. The office holder will also provide input on all talent strategy and planning.
- Work closely with various department heads, assisting them to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Take the lead on staff performance and health and safety;
- Provide support in areas of staff recruitment; including developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, equal opportunities and disciplinary procedures;
- Provide advice on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Administer payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Managegrievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Develop with line managers Talent planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Successful candidates must have a first degree in Social sciences, humanities or any related fields as well as a certification in Human resources, A second degree is also very important for this role.
- The successful candidate must be currently engaged in a HR managerial role with 5 -7 years’ experience. The candidate must be vast and knowledgeable of HR policies and applications and must have a good relationship management skill.
- Excellent strategic thinking and working knowledge of the employment laws in Nigeria
go to method of application »
The call centre manager will be responsible for the daily running and management of the call centre leveraging on effective use of all available resources.
- Ensurequality service delivery to customers on all channels; Incoming calls, Outbound calls, Emails, Web-chat and Social Network (Facebook &Twitter)
- Conduct needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses as well as out-product research and competitive intelligence;
- Take the lead on setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- Provide adequate information to customers on their products, accounts and other enquiries;
- Resolveall customer queries that can be done on the first level within set service targets, ensuring customer queries are logged on to provided applications;
- Liaise with other stakeholders if necessary regarding unresolved customer queries;
- Coordinate feedback process on challenges encountered on any product;
- Up-sell and cross-sell all products of the company to existing customers
- Monitor random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
- Any other duties of related responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Successful candidates must have a 1st degree in social sciences, A second degree in management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5-7 years call centre manager / sales and customer service experience, demonstrable problem solving skills and strategic decision making is necessary for this role.
go to method of application »
The office holder will be in charge of all cash management, liquidity planning and control issues, Management of interest, currency and commodity risks, Procurement of finance and financial investments Corporate finance and maintain contacts with banks and other agencies.
- Receipt of the funds from the Group;
- Ensure all the necessary documentation and processes are strictly adhered to within the team;
- Report all the usage of the funds to group and the shareholders, ensuring that the company uses the funds as described by agreement, analyze investment opportunities during times of surplus cash as well as cash flow forecasting to ensure that funds are channelled to proper usage;
- Ensure repayment of the funds to the lenders is done on a timely basis.
- The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience and 5- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation. Preference will be given to candidates with ICAN, CPA or other board certified accounting certifications.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management. Candidates should have an outstanding knowledge of using electronic spreadsheets, at least two accounting software and Microsoft office packages.
Method of Application
Candidates that meet the above specification should please forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘TALENT EXECUTIVE OR CALL CENTER OR TREASURY’ as the title of the application (incorrect title will not be opened). Application closes 11th May, 2015.
Only experienced and qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.