MyJobMag is an upcoming jobs and recruitment website in Nigeria. Our goal is to make job search extremely easy. We also intend to simplify recruitment.
Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram) and blogging are great online marketing tools / methods; as a large percentage of our audience can be found online. We strongly feel we are lacking in this regard. This is exactly where you come in.
1. You will drive MyJobMag online - guest blogging and on all choice social platforms - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Blackberry channels, Whatsapp or any other choice platform.
2. You will create a social media roadmap, targets and approaches.
3. You will increase engagement and followership on all online media platforms.
4. You will ensure that all job posts and articles gather a good amount of likes, shares, comments and retweets as the case may be.
5. You will understand our audience psychology and provide them with rich content that they will find appealing.
6. You will write relevant articles for our website and ensure they gather a good number of shares.
7. You are expected to request for changes or modifications that will ensure your work is smooth.
8. Your role motto is "Never a dull moment on social".
1. Excellent English language skills - spoken and written
2. Smart and friendly
3. You can take initiative which means you can do the thinking
4. Ability to work from any location, yet perform.
5. Practical knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
6. Resident in Lagos
7. Prior online media experience is a very big plus.
1. Onsite or virtual as may be required.
2. 8 hours of work, Mondays - Fridays
3. Extra hours if required will be compensated.
Key Performance Indicators
1. Social traffic as seen on Google Analytics
2. Shares on posts (jobs and articles) on MyJobMag
3. Facebook reach, engagement and likes
5. Twitter Engagement and followers
6. Google shares and follows
7. Blog post quality and backlink quality
8. Any other valid metric we may come up with.
To apply, send:
1. An application clearly stating your suitability for the role
2. Link to one or two articles you have written. If none is published, kindly attach in a separate doc.
3. Your social media profiles - LinkedIn (compulsory), Twitter (compulsory) and Facebook (optional)
4. Your CV
Please, consider all aspects of the application requirements very important.