Maersk Agency U.S.A., Inc., Maersk Inc., Maersk Line, Limited and Damco USA Inc. are committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities who are applying for positions in the U.S. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Please review the full Equal Employment Opportunity Statement attached for each of Maersk Agency U.S.A., Inc., Maersk Inc., Maersk Line, Limited, Damco USA Inc, Maersk Drilling and Maersk Oil.
• Safety: Receives all visitors arriving at the Facility. Logs and keeps track of movement of all guest and visitors via a log book. Provides safety and emergency briefing to all arriving guests. Administers the company first aid and medical emergency procedures.
• Reception: Mans the company front desk phone and e-mail address. Provides answers to callers questions and/or directs callers to relevant personnel to handle callers inquiries
• Book keeping: Finance: booking keeping and inventory Management of a mini store room
• Relief Duties: Providers cover for Training Administrator while on leave
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a person with an HND or BSc in Account, finance Management or Economics. You may be newly educated but professional experience will be an advantage especially within corporate organization. The key point is that you are highly motivated to achieve results. We anticipate that you have an appropriate level of hands-on experience and generally the following qualifications:
• Must be highly self-driven and result oriented
• Must have excellent communication skills in English Language, Written and Oral
• Experience working in Window Office package
• Service minded with a high drive
• A structured way of working, showing attention to detail
• Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
Candidate must have completed NYSC, Male or Female, is a Nigerian and currently resident in Nigeria.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.