CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Responsible for managing all retail activities of businesses operating exclusively online, managing the website and promoting sales online.
• Participate in online forums or conferences to stay abreast of online retailing trends, techniques, or security threats.
• Upload digital media, such as photos, video, or scanned images to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites.
• Collaborate with search engine shopping specialists to place marketing content in desired online locations.
• Select and purchase technical web services, such as web hosting services, online merchant accounts, shopping cart software, payment gateway software, or spyware.
• Promote products in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, or online advertising.
• Measure and analyze Web site usage data to maximize search engine returns or refine customer interfaces
• Investigate products or markets to determine areas for opportunity or viability for merchandising specific products, using online or offline sources
• Implement security practices to preserve assets, minimize liabilities, or ensure customer privacy, using parallel servers, hardware redundancy, fail-safe technology, information encryption, or firewalls
• Compose images of products, using video or still cameras, lighting equipment, props, or photo or video editing software
• Carry out day to day digital content management
• Monitor the coherence, navigation and structure of the company’s website; ensuring easy user experience
• Ensure contents are up to date at all times
• A First Degree from a recognised University in Communications, Graphic Arts or a related discipline
Knowledge, Skills and competencies
• Proficient in CorelDraw, Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Flash.
• Knowledge of Web animation is an added advantage.
• 2-3 years in graphic design of advertising and/or promotional material and content development.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.