New Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 22 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Assist the Manager, International Roaming to identify probable roaming partners and ensure that all agreements are properly implemented.
- Follow up with the Legal team to ensure the partner's draft roaming agreement are reviewed within agreed time lines.
- Conduct research on roll-out applications and programs that can be used to support and enhance existing international roaming platform.
- Coordinate the technical aspects of interconnect between Etisalat and her roaming partners
- Liaise with prospective roaming partners to reach an agreement on interconnect issues
- Seek potential roaming partners and conduct signalling connection with them
- Coordinate the test running of roaming services,document the results and notify Manager, International Roaming.
- Prepare status report of the 'live' date of roaming services with carrier partner
- Coordinate the technical aspects of national interconnect between Etisalat and other national operators
- Collect and interpret data on the dimension of air traffic between Etisalat and the various operators
- Monitor data on call traffic from and to each network.
- Document possible problems from call data information.
- Provide input for Unit's agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, International Roaming.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, International Roaming.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post-NYSC relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Facilitators at Young Empowered Programmers (YEP!)
- Digital Marketing Executive at Compovine Technology Limited
- Regional Head, Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria
- Executive Assistant to Director of Success at Andela Nigeria
- Software Tester / Application Security at Electronic Payplus Limited (Epayplus)
- Latest Job Vacancies at KKON Technologies (KKONTech)
- Business Development Executives at Curechat Limited