Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Transportation and Driving
We are currently in need of drivers and dispatch riders for our clients in different locations in Lagos and across the country.
- To drive the marketing team as well as key staff of the organisation
- Dispatch letters and other important documents to clients
- Responsible for maintaining the vehicles/bikes assigned to them
- Prepare daily report of client's site visited
- A minimum of SSCE
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in a professional environment
- Valid driver's license and rider permit for drivers and dispatch riders respectively
- Must be neat and presentable
- Ability to communicate in English
- Must reside or have a place to stay in their state of interest
- Knowledge of roads in states where they live
go to method of application »
Our client, a non-banking financial service institution is looking for an experienced Branch Manager who will be responsible for handling Business Development & Renewal Management with a team of Supervisors/Unit Manager. The primary focus of this position is to provide leadership for the branch team towards achieving the branch targets and the overall objectives of the organisation.
- Leading the business development activities of both life and non life in Abuja market jurisdiction.
- Develop and deploy winning strategies for excellent service delivery.
- Identify opportunities for opening new businesses and channeling human and material resources accordingly
- Develop marketing strategies that would help improve marketing activities for the overall interest of the branch and the company in general.
- Strict supervision of all branch activities to ensure staff compliance to laid down core values of the company.
- Counselling, Coaching , mentoring and coordination to ensure synergy in the branch operations
- Supervising all financial activities in the branch to ensure regulatory compliance
- Oversee all underwriting and claims activities in the branch by interfacing with the Head underwriting.
- To ensure individual and Branch targets are met
- Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set branch objectives and the company in general
- Commitment to delivering Gross premium Income (GPI) of N440m for 2015
- Commitment to deliver premium collection
- Profitability of the Branch
- Providing Strong Leadership for the branch
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Professional Certification in Insurance(CIIN)
- MBA (added advantage)
- 6-8 years working experience
- Good Analytical skills
- Problem Solving skill
- Excellent Team Player
- Good Managerial skill
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong understanding of the Nigerian Insurance market
- Excellent presentation skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.