Jobs in a Micro Finance Bank via WFO Advisors Limited
Posted on: 22 April, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Our client, a Micro Finance Bank is looking for:
- Our client, a Micro Finance Bank is looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and qualified individual with excellent inter-personal skills. Such candidate will be responsible for promoting and sales of loan products targeted at specific market niche.
- Identify and source for new clients.
- Introduce the bank’s products to target clients.
- Prepare assessment and recommendation for loan approvals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND in relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should please send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position being applied for in the subject line of their email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Managers at a Leading Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
- Senior System Administrator at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment