Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa's leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of marketing and entrepreneurship.
Introduction to the role
As a B2B2C Agent, you are required to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to existing and potential customers. As a B2B2BC Agent, you will report directly to the Sales manager and will be based either in Illorin, Aba and Calabar. You will be part of Jumia’s sales team.
Your areas of responsibility include
- Promotes, sells, and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Personally contacts and secures new business customers.
- Demonstrates products to existing and potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business revenue for the organization’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution for customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with other departments in the organization.
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products for better sales outcome.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess 1-2 years work experience in the sales or marketing.
- Possession of a post-secondary degree in OND/HND/BSc.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be sales driven and results-orientated.
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- High energy and resilience.
- You will have a positive, go-ahead personality with a proven ability to build lasting relationships
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale