The LOCATIERGE WAREHOUSE Retail Manager’s key role is to manage a team of customer service and product knowledge experts who are committed to building and sustaining a long term relationship with our customers by providing an environment that enhances the shopping experience. The Retail Manager is also responsible for the overall operation and performance of the store, which includes sales, merchandising, marketing, supervision, training and development, loss prevention and expense control. The Retail Manager is also tasked with driving sales and profitability while supervising sales associates and directing all aspects of store operations. Our Retail Managers are required to adhere to all company guidelines, procedures and applicable state and federal laws to ensure efficient daily operations. They establish high standards of performance and act as a role model by exhibiting those standards. A LOCATIERGE WAREHOUSE Retail Manager should have a passion for apparel and fashion and the ability to sell and market a broad range of merchandise. The manager will facilitate the expansion of LOCATIERGE WAREHOUSE by developing and maintaining marketing campaigns using ambitious, innovative and effective marketing strategies. The ability to develop and maintain long term customer relationships is also critical.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidates will be self motivated, team players, who have the desire to succeed. Each applicant must also be a person of impeccable integrity. We care about each of our employees and we’ve worked hard to establish a supportive work environment that values trust and respect. In addition:
- Some retail experience desired, supervisory capacity a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college or university degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to identify top talent, create teams and train, develop, retain great people.
- Demonstrates high quality service techniques and philosophy, including customer service, problem/complaint resolution.
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret company policies and procedures.
- Ability to write business correspondence, performance appraisals and corrective action documentation and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong basic math skills and solid computer skills.
- Ability to learn, interpret, apply and retain a variety of instructions and policies and procedures furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form.