We are a global solution provider to financial services industry and currently searching for highly talented, result oriented and skillful business development managers and technology implementation and support consulting for our Nigeria, West Africa and Caribean operations. These professionals will together promote our award-winning RUBIKON banking system.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
• Successful candidates for this position will manage sales and business development in the financial sector in Nigeria, West Africa and the Caribbeans for the Rubikon technology.
• Develop marketing plans and customer presentations and proposals in order to maximize sales and meet or exceed agreed quota.
• Prepare and update accurate sales forecasts, pipelines and report customer accurate concerns and complaints to the product development and support services division.
• Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Marketing or Computer Science from a reputable University or equivalent work experience in information technology and for financial services industry.
• Must have a good understanding of one or more of T24, Globus, Finacle or Flexcube.
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and well organised with excellent detail orientation.
• Ability to speak French will be a great advantage (for. candidate covering Francophone West Africa).
• Readiness to live and travel around Africa and the Caribbeans.
TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION & SUPPORT CONSULTANTS
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
• Provide analytical and technical support to various installation of Rubikon Banking System by the Company, Patch Management, Management of Support including physical visits and Remote Support to customers
• Identify and troubleshoot problems within Rubikon and identify programming defects, install, maintain and support new and existing services to customers.
• Create, update, and complete documentation for internal processes and procedures and provide assistance and guidance to system users, including the company's local and field resources. Consulting with users to define needs and system requirements.
• B.Sc. In Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computer Programming or other related field and at least 2 years of banking systems experience.
• Must have a good understanding of one of T24, Globus, Finacle or Flexcube.
• Understanding of Information Technology, banking and transaction processing, strong application troubleshooting experience and experience with QA testing helpful.
• Readiness to live and travel worldwide on professional services assignments.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the position applied for as subject of mail Applications must be received within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.