Job in a Reputable Shipping and General Logistics Service Company
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: 8 May, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable shipping and general logistics service company playing in both the upstream and downstream sector of Nigeria oil and gas industry as well as the general cargo logistics, import and export selVices, requires an energetic
- Pro-actively identify & develop profitable new opportunities, through existing and potential clients to generate increased revenue and market share.
- Plan and carryout marketing activities to agreed sales target, budget and timescale.
- Degree in marketing or logistics related qualifications
- Industry experience of a minimum of 2 years.
- Sales experience of a minimum of 2 years
- Functional knowledge of the shipping / imports & exports or logistics business
- Good interpersonal, negotiating, planning & organizational skills
- Numerate skills, Superiorwrttten & spoken EngliSh
- Good understanding of budget
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in Computer
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION CLOSES MAY 8TH 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Female Business Development Executives at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
- Workshop Supervisors at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Mas Global Express & Logistics
- Sourcing Analysts And Cost Controllers At Maersk Group - APM Terminals
- Fresh Jobs at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
- Experienced Drivers at a Logistics and Fleet Management Company - Synergy HR Solutions Limited
- Entry-Level Acccountants at Nationdelivery
- Jobs at an Haulage and Freight Company - Stresert Services Limited