Job in a Reputable Shipping and General Logistics Service Company
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: 8 May, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable shipping and general logistics service company playing in both the upstream and downstream sector of Nigeria oil and gas industry as well as the general cargo logistics, import and export selVices, requires an energetic
- Pro-actively identify & develop profitable new opportunities, through existing and potential clients to generate increased revenue and market share.
- Plan and carryout marketing activities to agreed sales target, budget and timescale.
- Degree in marketing or logistics related qualifications
- Industry experience of a minimum of 2 years.
- Sales experience of a minimum of 2 years
- Functional knowledge of the shipping / imports & exports or logistics business
- Good interpersonal, negotiating, planning & organizational skills
- Numerate skills, Superiorwrttten & spoken EngliSh
- Good understanding of budget
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in Computer
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications to email@example.com
SUBMISSION CLOSES MAY 8TH 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Competent Truck Drivers at GMT Nigeria Limited
- Maintenance Supervisor at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited
- Business Development and Marketing Manager at Fosad Consulting
- Chief Operating Officer at a Logistics Firm - Quick Projects Limited
- APM Terminals Recruiting for Legal Counsel
- Latest Jobs at GUO Transport Company Limited
- GE Nigeria EID Intern Recruitment
- Treasury Specialist at GMT Nigeria Limited