Job in a Reputable Shipping and General Logistics Service Company
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: 8 May, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable shipping and general logistics service company playing in both the upstream and downstream sector of Nigeria oil and gas industry as well as the general cargo logistics, import and export selVices, requires an energetic
- Pro-actively identify & develop profitable new opportunities, through existing and potential clients to generate increased revenue and market share.
- Plan and carryout marketing activities to agreed sales target, budget and timescale.
- Degree in marketing or logistics related qualifications
- Industry experience of a minimum of 2 years.
- Sales experience of a minimum of 2 years
- Functional knowledge of the shipping / imports & exports or logistics business
- Good interpersonal, negotiating, planning & organizational skills
- Numerate skills, Superiorwrttten & spoken EngliSh
- Good understanding of budget
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in Computer
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION CLOSES MAY 8TH 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Relationship Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Dock Worker At Peen Nigeria Limited
- Driver at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Entry-level Accountant at Nation Delivery Express
- Jobs at Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL)
- Agricultural Crate Leasing Executive at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
- Dispatch Riders at NationDelivery Nigeria Ltd
- Sea Clearing Officer at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company