Current Job Offer at The Green Renaissance
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Green Renaissance
A reputable organisation with focus on leadership advancement initiatives desires to recruit a young, dynamic and result-oriented, self-starter to fill the position of a
- Qualification: A good first degree in Social Sciences, Mass Communication or any closely related disciplines.
- Experience: A minimum of (3) three years experience in Leadership and Management position, in a corporate environment.
- Personal Skill: Knowledge and experience in capacity building. Excellent presentation, proposal, report writing skill. Interpersonal skills & fluency in English both verbally and writing. Computer literate with effective abilities in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and social networks engagement. Ability to work with a minimal supervision, exercise judgement, meet deadline and work under pressure.
Method of Application
Qualified applicant to forward their detail CVs to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Green RenaissanceSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Operations Manager at Bleuapple Consulting