Current Job Offer at The Green Renaissance
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Green Renaissance
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable organisation with focus on leadership advancement initiatives desires to recruit a young, dynamic and result-oriented, self-starter to fill the position of a
- Qualification: A good first degree in Social Sciences, Mass Communication or any closely related disciplines.
- Experience: A minimum of (3) three years experience in Leadership and Management position, in a corporate environment.
- Personal Skill: Knowledge and experience in capacity building. Excellent presentation, proposal, report writing skill. Interpersonal skills & fluency in English both verbally and writing. Computer literate with effective abilities in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and social networks engagement. Ability to work with a minimal supervision, exercise judgement, meet deadline and work under pressure.
Method of Application
Qualified applicant to forward their detail CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Green RenaissanceSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited