Current Job Offer at The Green Renaissance
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Green Renaissance
A reputable organisation with focus on leadership advancement initiatives desires to recruit a young, dynamic and result-oriented, self-starter to fill the position of a
- Qualification: A good first degree in Social Sciences, Mass Communication or any closely related disciplines.
- Experience: A minimum of (3) three years experience in Leadership and Management position, in a corporate environment.
- Personal Skill: Knowledge and experience in capacity building. Excellent presentation, proposal, report writing skill. Interpersonal skills & fluency in English both verbally and writing. Computer literate with effective abilities in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and social networks engagement. Ability to work with a minimal supervision, exercise judgement, meet deadline and work under pressure.
Method of Application
Qualified applicant to forward their detail CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Green RenaissanceSimilar Jobs
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group
- Ruby Software Engineer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Mass Communication Specialists at Rossland Placement Services
- Senior Sales & Marketing Managers at Fez Integrated Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited