Current Job Offer at The Green Renaissance
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable organisation with focus on leadership advancement initiatives desires to recruit a young, dynamic and result-oriented, self-starter to fill the position of a
- Qualification: A good first degree in Social Sciences, Mass Communication or any closely related disciplines.
- Experience: A minimum of (3) three years experience in Leadership and Management position, in a corporate environment.
- Personal Skill: Knowledge and experience in capacity building. Excellent presentation, proposal, report writing skill. Interpersonal skills & fluency in English both verbally and writing. Computer literate with effective abilities in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and social networks engagement. Ability to work with a minimal supervision, exercise judgement, meet deadline and work under pressure.
Method of Application
Qualified applicant to forward their detail CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics