HR Vacancy at House of Freedom (HOF)
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Religious
View All Jobs at House of Freedom (HOF)
The House of Freedom (HOF) is a network of Faith based-initiatives which include Ministerial Expressions, Non-Governmental-Organizations, Projects and Shared Services.
- Five years experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Background in finance, business, payroll or HR
- Clerical, HR and administrative roles a plus.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Professional Certifications in Human Resources a plus
- Researching, establishing, and maintaining a company’s pay system.
- Research and understand the current and upcoming competitive markets for employee pay and benefits.
- Ensure that pay rates are fair and equitable to retain and recruit employees.
- Conduct salary surveys to compare pay rates and accurately benchmark. Perform market comparisons of pay by region, number of employees, and job responsibilities.
- Collaborate finance and accounts departments to assess the budgetary impact of compensation decisions.
- Provide oversight of compliance with regulations and labor laws.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Analyst and HR Manager and to determine staffing needs, design and adjust salary structures and compensation packages and develop policies and procedures.
- Conduct position evaluations, job classifications, preparing job descriptions.
- Payroll management
- Manage the administration of benefits- Pension, loans, medical and housing
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to Vacancies@thehouseoffreedom.org Kindly use role of interest as mail subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about House of Freedom (HOF)Similar Jobs
- Brand Communications Manager at Victor Adeyemi Ministries