HR Vacancy at House of Freedom (HOF)
Posted on: 21 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Religious
View All Jobs at House of Freedom (HOF)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The House of Freedom (HOF) is a network of Faith based-initiatives which include Ministerial Expressions, Non-Governmental-Organizations, Projects and Shared Services.
- Five years experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Background in finance, business, payroll or HR
- Clerical, HR and administrative roles a plus.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Professional Certifications in Human Resources a plus
- Researching, establishing, and maintaining a company’s pay system.
- Research and understand the current and upcoming competitive markets for employee pay and benefits.
- Ensure that pay rates are fair and equitable to retain and recruit employees.
- Conduct salary surveys to compare pay rates and accurately benchmark. Perform market comparisons of pay by region, number of employees, and job responsibilities.
- Collaborate finance and accounts departments to assess the budgetary impact of compensation decisions.
- Provide oversight of compliance with regulations and labor laws.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Analyst and HR Manager and to determine staffing needs, design and adjust salary structures and compensation packages and develop policies and procedures.
- Conduct position evaluations, job classifications, preparing job descriptions.
- Payroll management
- Manage the administration of benefits- Pension, loans, medical and housing
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to Vacancies@thehouseoffreedom.org Kindly use role of interest as mail subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about House of Freedom (HOF)Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Worship Centre