MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them.
We always have an ‘exit strategy’ – ways to provide our clients with the opportunity to pick up the solution and run with it themselves, while making ourselves available anytime we are invited for advice. It is precisely this approach which has led to some clients choosing to work with us for many years, knowing that we are there to support them in their chosen journey.
The MacTay Group is looking to recruit business development executives to work in its Business Growth Department. The role involves working as part of a young, dynamic and highly talented team. This role requires co-creating and implementation of strategies as well as designing and delivering compelling presentations. Applicants must have a flair for business development, networking and strategy.
• The primary focus and objective will be to develop new buying centers in target accounts
• Develop leads into opportunities and convert into new accounts
• Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
• Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
• Support the development of project proposals; employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
• Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
• Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
• Attend networking events and conferences both locally and internationally
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling complex business solutions
• Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and current trends
• Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets
• This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
• Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
• Ability to travel extensively as required
• High level of personal and professional integrity
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
Other additional skills:
Problem Solving: Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision.
Nature of Impact: Routinely impacts quality, timeliness of results and revenues.
Interpersonal Skills: Developed communication skills to exchange complex information.
Negotiation Skills: Negotiates aggressively internally and externally at high levels or with persons of influence frequently.
Presentation Skills: Ability to design and deliver compelling business presentations.
Min. Education: Undergraduate degree required.
Human Resource Management with some outsourcing experience and track record with selling services (would be a bonus)
Interested and suitably qualified candidats should click here to apply online.