The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
• Bandwidth management, Network Planning, and implementation
• Team participation for monitoring performance of all the Core and Edge Routers with proper records and data.
• Necessary upgrading of Core and Edge network equipment by following specific change management process etc
• Re-engineering internal & external routing for complete redundancy using various routing policy.
• Network uptime/Latency & Service Level Agreement calculation.
• Implementation of Syslog(Log Capturing ) and KIWI (backup) for the Client.
-Very Good knowledge of Cisco/ Juniper network product, Firewall, VPN will be an added advantage.
The candidate must be able to work independently, be self-motivated and have good time management. There are periods where working under stress and deadlines might be required. A high standard of ethics is a given.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.