Current Job Vacancy at Jagal - Oil & Gas
Posted on: 20 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
The position needs to develop Engineer, Procure, and Construct and Install planning deliverables based on engineering and fabrication WBS codes which will roll into packages of work for the project.
- Produce planning deliverables in accordance with the project timetable of phased implementation from engineering/procurement/construction/pre-commissioning/commissioning data.
- Assemble planning deliverables by early engagement with the project team so as to prepare the work-scope within a timely manner to maintain the schedule.
- Produce deliverables based on alerting the project to potential schedule difficulties.
- Propose mitigation solutions based on “what if” scenarios run in Primavera Project
- Planning software.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce interface planning deliverables in accordance with the project timetable of phased implementation from engineering/procurement/construction/pre-commissioning/commissioning data.
- Assemble planning deliverables by early engagement with the project team so as to support the project within a timely manner.
- Review of Construction & Pre-Commissioning documentation thus ensuring compliance with the Scope of Work reflected in planning deliverables.
- Ensuring that the planning of manufactured items is achieved in a timely manner by ND.
- Ensure allowance is made within the planning for alignment checking/final testing and punch listing.
- Ensure planning reflects the capture of as built information and management of change.
- Understand engineering procedures/interfaces for all disciplines and reflect in planning deliverables.
- Other Duties
- Any duties as deemed reasonable within the associated envelope of the individual’s technical capability.
- Assist in the technology transfer of good project controls practice to the other team members.
Key Internal Interfaces
Within the project controls group.
Key External Interfaces
Within the Nigerdock project and associated client teams.
- Minimum of eight years’ experience within an oil and gas industry facilities engineering planning environment.
- Technical professional with in depth project fabrication engineering/construction experience and knowledge of project controls requirements particularly relating to such.
- Tertiary Technical qualifications essential.
- Good team player with a pro-active and flexible attitude, and able to work in a challenging environment, with minimal supervision. Must be able to communicate at professional engineer level and thus draw together the best information into a multi discipline package for the project.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (essential)
- PC Literate in MS Windows, Excel, MS Office,
- Primavera Planning P6 (minimum skilled level)
- Mature person with cultural sensitivity.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Consultant – Oil & Gas – Petroleum Asset EXcellence (PAX) Upstream at McKinsey & Company
- Fresh Jobs at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at WTS Energy
- Tax Supervisor at Aldelia Group