What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy -
and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
At work for a healthier world.
This role will be responsible for developing, leading & wining Hospital & Healthcare (HHS) projects both in Public & Private sectors. Be a Market Maker. Leverage full GEHC portfolio and collaborate with external partners (EPC, Packagers, Architects, Operators) to develop competitive offering for Hospital & Healthcare projects. Leverage Solutions team and Sales & Projects Finance Team capabilities to differentiate
- Identify large and strategic Clinics, Hospital & Healthcare projects opportunities in West Central Africa, both in Public & Private sectors. Prioritise engagement with WCA LCT Manager
- Then, in conjunction with the HHS GM work closely with the HHS Central team and the region sales team to define the best strategy for developing & winning those projects either directly or in partnership with packagers, construction companies, consultants, operators, investors.
- Establish GEHC as Best Technology partner for Hospital & Healthcare Projects
- Lead HHS Business growth in West Central Africa
- Act as the “One GE Healthcare” face in front of the customer and coordinate all GE stakeholders for the projects he is responsible for from inception to closure.
- Act as primary interface with local project stakeholders (packagers, construction companies ...) to ensure consistent GE sales strategy with them. Responsible for building relationships and screening them.
- Leverage GE Sales & Project Finance team capabilities financing capabilities to address projects funding needs.
- Leverage the GE Solutions team capabilities to address customer needs and differentiate e.g. Technology Planning,
Leadership & Clinical Trainings
- Leverage GE government relations to establish strong relationships with healthcare authorities and financing institutions personnel
- Create innovative ways to develop & structure integrated healthcare projects. Act as an entrepreneur to match customer needs and unable projects. Be a market maker.
- In conjunction with the HHS GM Negotiate and close projects ensuring :
- Continuous communication/coordination with the sales team
- Preparation of the commercial offers, tender responses & contract reviews with the support functions (Pricing, Finance, Legal...)
- Responsible for accurate and high-quality orders forecasts, with all projects regularly updated in the SFDC - CRM tool and regular projects milestones review with management
- High integrity level
- Entrepreunership, business development acumen
- 5 years healthcare sales track records
- Good understanding of projects & project financing
- Strong assertiveness and project management capabilities
- CxO selling skills: able to build relationships with Government bodies & CxO suite
- Negotiation and sales management skills
- Able to create and lead diverse teams who are not direct reports
- Knowledge of key players in the healthcare market: MoH, construction co, packagers, architects, operators, investors
- Understanding of Healthcare Policy and key initiatives in WCA
- Define objectives and priorities for the Hospital Infrastructure segment
- Define and build sales strategy for each project
- Drive project development until order booking
- Customer oriented and committed to quality
- Strong computer skills
- Open to travel extensively
- Fluent in English (mandatory), and in relevant local language
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
To apply for this position, click here