Maintenance Manager at Ranbaxy Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 26 January, 2012
Deadline: 8 February, 2012
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Ranbaxy
We are leading Multinational company in the global pharmaceutical Industry -, Worldwide; the company employs a multi-cultural, multi-lingual workforce and its operations span across tile world and very densely across Africa . Since least 5years the Company displayed strong growth and the on-going expansion has created an aggressive need to appoint experienced and qualified professionals to the position:-
Candidate must possess the virtues/attributes of enthusiasm, energy, creativity, drive, excellent communications and interpersonal skills. ,
MAINTENANCE MANAGER: Position-(New Plant)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and direction to ensure achievement of all functional accountabilities for plant Maintenance
• Understanding of good manufacturing practices in line with maintenance quality.
• Experience in the application of both electrical and mechanical tools effective delivery
• Skilled in problem solving, investigation and risk mitigation through corrective and preventive actions.
• Ability to embark and completion of projects.
• Ability to mentor, motivate, educate and interact with people at all levels within the organization.
• Result oriented.
• Ensure thorough maintenance of standard in terms of execution, preventive of all machines and Equipments.
• To conduct mechanical diagnosis of bearing deterioration, poor gear assembling, kiln adjustment/Alignment, motor alignment.
• To prepare start up for new equipment, monitor maintenance and integrate safety into all maintenance.
• Hand on experience of Liquid and Tablet manufacturing operation (day to day trouble Shooting/Preventive/application of fail safe mechanism, through knowledge of spare parts management and Facility and equipment validation -along with utility validation and maintenance of HY AC, Water system. Boiler etc
• Knowledge of and experience in, all Health and Safety requirements
Qualification and Experience
• B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering.
• Computer literate
• Must possess knowledge in wielding techniques, transmission, overhauling, precious tools measurement vibration measurement, conveyor belt, auxiliary equipment etc.
• At least 10 years minimum of cognate experience in manufacturing environment, 5 years of which must be in plant maintenance as mechanical head or senior Manager
• Must possess a valid driving license
Method of Application
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria only should send application for the position accompanied by current photocopies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop to:
Human Resources Manager,
Ranbaxy Nigeria Limited.
1st Floor Abimbola House, 24, Abirnbola Street, Ilasamaja,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RanbaxySimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Auto Care Centre
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric