Class Teacher at Smart Partners Consulting
Posted on: 20 April, 2015
Deadline: 24 April, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners - Our client in the education sector, requires the services of a Class Teacher
- He/She will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- They facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- He/She will develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- He/She will assess and record progress and prepare pupils for examinations.
- They link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- A good first degree in Education with minimum of active 3 years classroom teaching experience.
- Computer literacy is key.
- Good communication/diction skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their detailed CV with photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Landmark University
- Latest Vacancies at the Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State
- Jobs at Federal College of Education (Technical), Gusau
- Job Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Assistant Teacher at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Kogi State University, Anyigba (Over 300 Positions)
- Executive Assistant for Academic Affairs at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- HR Officer at Greensprings School