Vacancy in a Plastic Manufacturing Company via Stresert
Posted on: 18 April, 2015
Deadline: 28 April, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is into manufacturing of plastics for industrial and house hold use. As a result of expansion, the service of a production supervisor is required urgently.
The production supervisor will be saddled with the responsibility of Managing a team of staff and organizing their workload. The ideal candidate MUST have hands on experience of handling several injection moulding production processes in shift.
- To handle day to day production of house ware/furniture products.
- He will be solely responsible to ensure that various quality checks are carried out and product quality of highest level is achieved on various products being produced in the plant.
- To set the processing parameters on all the machine/moulds as per agreed production cycle times and shift targets.
- To be willing to work in day & night shift.
- To be able to handle the plant ancillaries independently like D.G. Set, air compressor, water pumps, scrap grinder.
- To record shift production, scrap, raw material re-conciliation.
- To be able to maintain the scrap ratio – maximum 2.5% of total processing and ensure that all type of scrap is reused on daily basis.
- To be able to supervise handling the plant ancillaries like D.G. Set, air compressor, water pumps, scrap grinder with the help of Utility technician.
- To record shift production, scrap, raw material consumption.
- Effectively monitor and control shift workers attendance and their movement.
- Work hours include daily 4 hours and Saturday overtime. The candidate will be required to work in a 12 hours shift.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Plastic Technology, polymer or related courses.
- Ideal candidate must have similar production experience from a Plastic manufacturing House hold or furniture manufacturing industry with a minimum of 8 years experience in a supervisor position.
Method of Application
Experienced candidates who meets the above requirements and have full understanding of production of plastics should please send updated CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Injection Moulding_present plastic company’ e.g ‘Injection Moulding_dana plastic’ / ‘Injection Moulding_sunplast’ / ‘Injection Moulding_mcplast’ as subject of mail. Only candidates who work at plastics organizations will be invited for interviews. Submission closes 28th April, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at the TGI Group
- Latest Recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Admin/ Executive Assistant at Oriki Group
- Job Vacancies at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at a Leading FMCG Company - Adexen
- Electrical Engineer at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Officer - Accounts Receivable at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales Executives at CHI Limited