Vacancy in a Plastic Manufacturing Company via Stresert
Posted on: 18 April, 2015
Deadline: 28 April, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is into manufacturing of plastics for industrial and house hold use. As a result of expansion, the service of a production supervisor is required urgently.
The production supervisor will be saddled with the responsibility of Managing a team of staff and organizing their workload. The ideal candidate MUST have hands on experience of handling several injection moulding production processes in shift.
- To handle day to day production of house ware/furniture products.
- He will be solely responsible to ensure that various quality checks are carried out and product quality of highest level is achieved on various products being produced in the plant.
- To set the processing parameters on all the machine/moulds as per agreed production cycle times and shift targets.
- To be willing to work in day & night shift.
- To be able to handle the plant ancillaries independently like D.G. Set, air compressor, water pumps, scrap grinder.
- To record shift production, scrap, raw material re-conciliation.
- To be able to maintain the scrap ratio – maximum 2.5% of total processing and ensure that all type of scrap is reused on daily basis.
- To be able to supervise handling the plant ancillaries like D.G. Set, air compressor, water pumps, scrap grinder with the help of Utility technician.
- To record shift production, scrap, raw material consumption.
- Effectively monitor and control shift workers attendance and their movement.
- Work hours include daily 4 hours and Saturday overtime. The candidate will be required to work in a 12 hours shift.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Plastic Technology, polymer or related courses.
- Ideal candidate must have similar production experience from a Plastic manufacturing House hold or furniture manufacturing industry with a minimum of 8 years experience in a supervisor position.
Method of Application
Experienced candidates who meets the above requirements and have full understanding of production of plastics should please send updated CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Injection Moulding_present plastic company’ e.g ‘Injection Moulding_dana plastic’ / ‘Injection Moulding_sunplast’ / ‘Injection Moulding_mcplast’ as subject of mail. Only candidates who work at plastics organizations will be invited for interviews. Submission closes 28th April, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Construction Health and Safety Officers
- Jobs at Bromley Group
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Paint Manufacturing Company
- Superintendent Pharmacist at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Account Officer at Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)