Job Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry
Posted on: 25 January, 2012
Deadline: 7 February, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a product of a joint venture between public and private sector companies and is the operator of gas pipelines transporting gas across 4 countries in the West African sub region. In a bid to reinforce the company's commitment to its mode of operation interms of safety, quality, research and resourcefulness, the company requires the services of the following personnels:
Send application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and responsibilities
1. Implement Company HES and Security Policies to ensure safe work environment.
2. Provide Mechanical/Pipeline Engineering input in the review and verification of design data, reports and studies as may be required by company.
3. Lead in developing and/or reviewing Pipeline operating processes and procedures in accordance with international standards and acceptable practices.
4. Develop, implement, and monitor the performance of Pipeline and Mechanical Equipment operational programs that are aligned with the WAPCo business plan and strategies.
5. Implement Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS) and associated inspection/asset integrity programs.
6. Provide routine Pipelines and Mechanical Equipment asset integrity report.
Gas and/or pipelines systems Modeling with the aid of industry standard simulation software.
4. Project & Contract management skills.
5. Personal leadership and people management skills.
6. Report writing and influencing skills.
Minimum 7 years
Send application and CV to: email@example.com
Roles and responsibilities
1. Provide process Engineering support and input in the review and verification of design data, reports and studies as may be required by company.
2. Perform capacity checks as required by Operations with a goal to identifying capacity constraints and de-bottlenecking solutions.
3. Perform Process Modeling and Simulation with relevant software as will be required to carry out in-house studies, analysis, facilities modifications etc.
4. Coordinate Process Safety Management (PSM) implementation across the company.
5. Provide subject matter expertise and functional guidance to leadership on Process Safety requirements and upstream/downstream-specific implementation plans and procedures.
6. Develop operating and maintenance processes and procedures in accordance with international standards and acceptable practices.
Gas facilities/systems Modeling with the aid of industry standard simulation software.
Project & Contract management skills.
Personal leadership and people management skills.
Report writing and influencing skills
minimum 7 years
Method of Application
Send qualified resume to email address provided beside each position within 2 weeks of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited