General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut. The company operates through the following segments: Energy [2013 inactive], Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance as well as Consumer and Industrial.
The Service Manager is accountable for the overall management (preparation, execution and closure) of assigned field service projects (meeting all contractual requirements, scope of supply, EHS, quality, customer communication, technical issue resolution, cost and productivity targets, mob and demob and all project related metrics) ensuring the application of all field service processes and the use of the proper tools (Prisma, Artemis, Oracle and FSCC);
- - Provide, in collaboration with PM, visibility of assigned customers/countries workload to Forecasting & Planning Team
- - Create Artemis job and manage Artemis corrections
- - Validate project work scope and JCE in ITO phase with Application Engineer
- - Collaborate with Outage Excellence team to ensure all best practises and Top Programs are applied
- - Collaborate with Resource Manager (RM) and FSE to provide site specific trainings (EHS or others) and documentation
- - interact with RM, in HQ and Regions, for the assignment of Resident Engineers, Site Managers and FSEs to Contracts, Outages and all Field Project activities
- - Request Technical Documentation (TPS and Job Cards/Site Quality Check List)
- - Request tooling
- - Provide directions/logistics to enable FSEs mobilizations to customer sites
- - Conduct Technical Briefing and manage relevant WFs update
- - Interact with RM to ensure workload management (straight & overtime) respecting the different countries WTRs
- - Conduct Technical Debriefing and manage relevant WF update
- - Approve Field Service Report and collect all project documentation
- - Update OTS and OTD in Artemis
- - Ensure Project Gantt and Site Cost Tracker (SCT) are propery and timely updated
- - Collect FSE timesheets signed by Customer and validate
- - Enter Service Requests when FSE site connectivity is an issue and coordinate the resolution interfacing with Engineering and Quality teams
- - Prepare Technical Specs. needed for Manpower and OEM vendors engagement
- - Manpower and OEM vendors coordination and POR issuance
- - Validate Manpower and OEM timesheets and approve invoices
- - Be Escalation point & crisis management (ITO/OTR)
- - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a support or maintenance engineering position).
- - At least 3 years’ experience in technical role(s) within Oil & Gas or Energy industry.
- - Knowledge of General Electric Oil & Gas equipment and operation, commissioning and startup.
- - Capability in working under pressure, clear thinking, decisiveness. Team player skills.
- - English knowledge, spoken and written.
- - Familiarity with common PC software tools.
- - EU work permit.
- - NYSC discharge or exemption certificate at hand.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- - Previous experience as FSE, Project Engineer in O&G Industry or Technical Support Engineer.
- - Strong oral and written communication skills.
- - Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- - Strong analytical ability.
- - Knowledge of related product support activities.
- - Ability to motivate support groups and convey urgency in customer needs and concerns.
Job Segments: Service Manager, Engineer, Manager, Database, Oracle, Customer Service, Engineering, Management, Technology
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.