Job in a Travel and Tour Organization via Stresert
Posted on: 17 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a travel and tour organization mostly into general ticketing, tours, hotel reservations, umrah/hajj operations and school tours.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for projecting the organizations image, carrying out marketing strategies to new niche markets and closing deals with clients.
- Enhances and maximise on established relationships and nurture and develop new contacts and business.
- Strives to find creative and innovative methods to maximise the organizations exposure and results in the market.
- Officer will be in charge of product / service development of all aspects of the organisation i.e. Travel services for corporate clients, visa processing, tour packages, educational and religious tourism, and marketing same on social media, constantly marketing the organization and tapping new opportunities for the benefit of the organisation.
- Arranges sales calls and take a proactive approach to the development of their sales portfolio.
- Develops credible working relationships with key interfaces – Corporate & individual in order to develop the organizations awareness and image, lead the contract negotiations and develop strong partnerships.
- Negotiates within the organizations corporate policy guidelines provided by line manager, Corporate Agreements with targeted organizations within their portfolio in order to increase the loyalty and maximise revenue.
- Contribute an annual minimum number of sales or win some good company accounts on retainership basis.
- Provides market trends information and the organization’s position versus the competition including pricing, competitor practises or services and distribution feedback on a regular basis.
- Ensures clear communication framework between colleagues of other departments when applicable.
- Takes part in familiarisation visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Deals with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
Desired skills, Experience & Qualification:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Think creatively
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative
- Be well presented with a professional manner
- Be persuasive and diplomatic
- Have a good business awareness
- Must have at least two (2) years marketing experience in travel and tours is compulsory.
- Must be a graduate (HND/BSc) in marketing, Business studies or related field.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send CV’s to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Travel & Tour’ as subject of application.
Wrong applications will not be welcomed, please be guided.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at a Leading Travel Company
- Front Desk Officer at Adfm Inspire Travels
- HR Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Fresh Jobs at Aspom Travel Agency
- Accountant at Aspom Travel Agency
- Jobs at Dbao Travel Services Limited
- Hotel and Tour Consultant at Finchglow Travels Limited
- Head of Operations at GetVisa Nigeria