Job in a Travel and Tour Organization via Stresert
Posted on: 17 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is a travel and tour organization mostly into general ticketing, tours, hotel reservations, umrah/hajj operations and school tours.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for projecting the organizations image, carrying out marketing strategies to new niche markets and closing deals with clients.
- Enhances and maximise on established relationships and nurture and develop new contacts and business.
- Strives to find creative and innovative methods to maximise the organizations exposure and results in the market.
- Officer will be in charge of product / service development of all aspects of the organisation i.e. Travel services for corporate clients, visa processing, tour packages, educational and religious tourism, and marketing same on social media, constantly marketing the organization and tapping new opportunities for the benefit of the organisation.
- Arranges sales calls and take a proactive approach to the development of their sales portfolio.
- Develops credible working relationships with key interfaces – Corporate & individual in order to develop the organizations awareness and image, lead the contract negotiations and develop strong partnerships.
- Negotiates within the organizations corporate policy guidelines provided by line manager, Corporate Agreements with targeted organizations within their portfolio in order to increase the loyalty and maximise revenue.
- Contribute an annual minimum number of sales or win some good company accounts on retainership basis.
- Provides market trends information and the organization’s position versus the competition including pricing, competitor practises or services and distribution feedback on a regular basis.
- Ensures clear communication framework between colleagues of other departments when applicable.
- Takes part in familiarisation visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Deals with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
Desired skills, Experience & Qualification:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Think creatively
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative
- Be well presented with a professional manner
- Be persuasive and diplomatic
- Have a good business awareness
- Must have at least two (2) years marketing experience in travel and tours is compulsory.
- Must be a graduate (HND/BSc) in marketing, Business studies or related field.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Travel & Tour’ as subject of application.
Wrong applications will not be welcomed, please be guided.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Admin Officer at Finchglow Travels Agency Limited
- Social Media & Sales Travel Expert at Jollof Travels Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at a Travel and Tours Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Female Office Assistance at Life Edge Nigeria (LEN)
- Truck Drivers at Fidella Oil and Gas Limited
- Head of E-Commerce at Mindfield Resources
- Procurement Lead at Wakanow.com
- Latest Job Openings at Travelpaddy.com