LAGBUS started operations on the 17th of February 2007. LAGBUS was created out of the experience of Lagos state over the years to assist in alleviating the transportation issues in the state. With over 500 buses and 40 routes currently in operation, we operate a prepaid and on-the-bus ticketing service available in different denominations on our different routes.
LAGBUS Asset Management Limited is currently hiring
- Fostering a culture of consistent commitment with business processes, for collective achievement.
- Keeping abreast of Project Lifecycles including management and updating designated Project Monitoring Systems with Timelines and Deliverables.
- Documenting end-to-end business process activities of existing operations and projects, and managing the Document Management System.
- Analysing, reviewing and improving LAGBUS business processes and process improvement protocols.
- Monitoring procedural and control deficiencies.
- Recommending process improvement opportunities and developing value-adding solutions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or any Social Sciences.
- 2 years’ previous experience in a business operations role, within a structured organisation.
- Understanding of process analysis and process improvement protocols.
- Understanding of project management lifecycles.
- Adept use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- A relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Clear written and spoken communication.
- Ability to work independently, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work, with minimal direction.
- Ability to multitask on competing priorities.
- Proven personal integrity.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Quick to seek solutions to challenges.
- Exhibits a helpful behaviour beyond job requirements.
Method of Application
LAGBUS does NOT require applicants to make any payments when applying for any position in our organisation. Please note that under no circumstances whatsoever should money exchange hands when applicants apply in response to vacancies at LAGBUS, either directly or through an agency.
The CVs of interested candidates should be sent to LBHR-BP0002@lagbus.com Closing date: May 6, 2015.
Please indicate the reference number of this advertisement on your application CV. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale