As the Head of CRM/BI you will be responsible for leading local CRM and Business Intelligence efforts for Easy Taxi. Your department has a big responsibility to make our customers loyal and recurrent. It means that you will be responsible for: (i) understand the behavior of our customers (Their profiles, needs and expectations), (ii) develop the proper content and communication channels in order to touch their hearts, (iii) Work together with Marketing department to develop campaigns based on our passengers information, aiming to create a complete set of awesome user experiences.
Your position as Head of CRM/BI entails:
- Analyze customer behavior and define new segments in other to propose campaigns, which need to focus on increase retention and recurrence of our users.
- Driving development of other communication channels such as Push notification, SMS and others.
- Consult with operations and marketing departments to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights.
- Managing a team to ensure content creation, html preparation and e-mails dispatch according to the current campaigns.
- Proactively reviewing and refining processes and discovering new opportunities to optimize aspects of our business to ensure that tasks are done in the most efficient way.
- Strategically distributing data across the organization through the creation of periodic reports and the design of visually appealing dashboards.
- Assist in the creation of HTML ready emails.
As a whole, we expect someone passionate, creative and able to work efficiently. The Head of CRM/BI is the CEO of his category and is playing a key role within the company, interacting with roughly all the departments and the top management. We expect a leader.
- Lagos or Abuja, Nigeria.
Desired Skills and Experience
Expected background and technical skills
- Background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or Economics.
- Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) about noSQL databases and writing simple join queries.
- Strong initiator, self-motivated and impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of the relevance of data analysis and modelling to both customer needs and the profitability of the business.
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel, and basic knowledge of HTML.
- Understanding of basic statistics and linear modelling.
- 1-4 years professional experience in BI / CRM / front-end development or intern with exceptional university background
- Ability to analyze data sets to make strategic decisions
Technical Skills we consider a plus!
- Familiarity with statistical modelling such as regression models and statistical distributions (poisson, gamma, gaussian, etc.)
- Ability to interpret statistical tests. E.g: Understanding what the following are: p-values, regression coefficients, maximum value estimators, etc.
- Working knowledge of using R.