Sales Jobs at MacTay Consulting
Posted on: 17 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
The MacTay Group is recruiting on behalf of one of our clients, a leading indigenous bank. Our client is seeking to employ a large number of Direct Sales Agents to join its dynamic sales team.
Salary: Very attractive salary with commission.
- Build a client base for banking direct sales through prospecting, networking, and referrals.
- Develop new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls.
- Interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the bank's products and services.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Promotes the bank's products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with banking clients through excellent customer service.
- Addresses client inquiries and ensures their needs are consistently met.
- Monitors banking industry trends, competitive products, and pricing, that may affect the bank's products and services, in order to update and adjust direct sales solutions for clients.
- Performs sales activities for most or all products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets.
- Sells to a wide variety of customers in different industries or walks of life.
- Alters the sales message to highlight product benefits to different customers and circumstances.
- Finds and adapts products or product features to suit unusual customer needs.
- Advises others on how to adjust communication style to suit customer communication preferences.
- Supports and maintains many major accounts over long periods of time and diverse circumstances
Qualification: Minimum of high school diploma (HND) or equivalent
Relevant Certifications in sales (would be an added advantage)
Experience: 2- 5 years
- Strong Communication
- Confident, bold & outspoken
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Fluent English Speaker
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Senior Manager, Business Finance at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Direct Sales Executives at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Principal Protocol and Events Management Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Divisional Manager - Syndications and Co-Financing at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Accountants at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Chief Environmental and Social Compliance Officer, SNSC at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Division Manager at the African Development Bank (AfDB)